Friday, September 14, 2007

Getting Started

Welcome! Welcome! This is the grand opening of Treasure Trove. My name is Kristen and I love DIY arts and crafts. I started this blog to feature new artists/crafters and their creations. I can not wait to get started! I am hoping to update six days a week, if not every day, with new treasures, so make sure you check back often! Not only am I going to be blogging, I am going to have Artist of the Month, Product of the Month, etc.

If you're wondering a bit more about me.... Like I said, my name is Kristen. I grew up doing arts and crafts with my mother and sisters (I have two younger ones). We did everything: popcicle stick houses, paper dolls, sewing, jewelry. Now I am in my college years and I still love making my own purses, jewelry, hair accessories. I grew up appreciating people's talents and individuality.

I hope you enjoy this blog and find some great hidden treasures!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea! Good blog luck heading your way.