Sunday, September 16, 2007

Auryn Design



All I can say is-- Auryn Designs: Absolutely Delightful! Every item in her Etsy shop is gorgeous! She creates earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and pendants that are Japanese chiyogami paper decoupaged onto ceramic or wood tile. For those of you not quite familiar, decoupage is defined as: "the art of decorating surfaces by applying cutouts of paper and coating with several layers of a clear finish such as varnish or lacquer." These are a great gift idea for the wonderful mother, sister, or grandmother in your life!

Auryn Design can be found at:
Etsy Shop: http://auryndesign.etsy.com/

2 Comments:

Duncki said...

I have four pieces from this artist and I LOVE them. The work is original and the quality is high. It's so nice to find something this fresh in today's mass marketed bling. Thanks for the spotlight.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your web
site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal.
I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vibrant clear concept

Also visit my website; electrician katy